The BREKO Fiberdays is postponed to October 13 to 14 due to the coronavirus. Please visit the BREKO website for further information.
We apologize for any inconvenience. We will keep you updated on our participation as the new event date approaches.
Please contact us through the form on this page if you have any product questions for our team.