DWDM Optical Time Domain Reflectometer (OTDR)
The NT2-210019 is a tunable DWDM OTDR with 96 wavelengths from the C-Band spectrum. These 96 wavelengths are available in a single hand-held, tunable OTDR.
The ODTR also operates as tunable light source with 6 dB power output range. Use the ODTR for commissioning and troubleshooting DWDM Metro Ethernet Networks.
This OTDs offer features and options include auto pass/fail connector end face testing with video scope and probe, broadband power meter, CW source and VFL.
- Tunable OTDR with 96 C-Band wavelengths
- Tunable cw/pulsed laser source with 50/100GHz spacing
- Touch screen operation
- Fib-R-View auto pass/fail/centering fiber inspector
- Fib-R-Map comprehensive event analysis
- 96 channel TLS (15-62.5) on the ITU grid
- 35 dB ODTR dynamic range
- 10 hour Li-ion battery pack
- Bidirectional analysis
- Bluetooth Android tablet operation
- Report generating software included
- Fiber characterization in DWDM networks
- Verify ROADM channel routing
- Wavelength provisioning
- Test through OADMs
- In service DWDM network trouble shooting
- Test through MUX/DeMUX channels
- CBH antenna feeds