94V-0 Valox light gray (RAL 7035) plastic construction, 6.9" x 6.9" 3.2" (175mm x 175mm x 80mm), 1F / 2F/ 12F pre-terminated tails for 8 or 12 drops, plenum ribbon or Miniflex® riser cable, lengths up to 450ft (137m)
The Mini Terminal is a small but versatile all-plastic, plug-and-play fiber distribution solution, optimized for accepting drop cables from living units or commercial units in smaller Multiple Tenant Unit (MTU), Multiple Dwelling Unit (MDU), or generic FTTx applications.
The Mini Terminal supports five configurations with user-defined lengths:
• MINI2 (12): 12 Port (1x 12F) SM MPO Solution with 12 SC Ports
• MINI2 (24): 24 Port (2x 12F) SM MPO Solution with 24 LC Ports
• MINI3: 8 Port (1F) SM Solution with a 1x8 splitter and 8 SC Ports
• MINI4: 8 Port (2F) SM Solution with 2x (1x4) splitters and 8 SC Ports
• MINI6: 8 Port (2F) SM Solution with a 2x8 splitter and 8 SC Ports
The Mini Terminal base mounts onto any flat surface. Its built-in spool pays out the desired length of fiber and stores the excess fiber – 88 ft (27 m) of 12F ribbon or 200 ft (61 m) of 2mm round cable slack can be stored on the spool. Pre-terminated 12-fiber MPO tails are connected to any number of products including the PPC BuildOpt™ Collector Plate, Collector/Terminal Plate, or MT Collector Assembly. Pre-terminated 1-fiber or 2-fiber SC tails are connected to available SC ports.