Terminal hand-off box, two size options: 8" x 8" x 3" (203mm x 203mm x 76mm) or 8" x 13" x 3" (203mm x 330mm x 76mm), 6 to 48 ports, SC/LC APC and SC/LC UPC options, multiple configurations, flame retardant, PBT / PC blend thermoplastic construction, UL 94V-0 indoor / UL 94-5VA outdoor rated, light gray
The FutureLink® Terminal Hand-off Box is a compact fiber optic enclosure for the optical transition between wireline and wireless providers, or the fiber network interface (Fiber NID) of Commercial Business / MTU installations. It is configured with up to 24 SC output ports and up to 48 LC output ports and is available with cable stubs (from 200 to 3,000 feet) or HMFOC tethers for trunk extender cables. The Terminal Hand-off Box is also available with 12F non-pinned MPO input ports that accept pinned MPO cable assemblies.
A locking F1 Cover protects the input side of the optical hand-off. The SC or LC Bulkhead Frame tilts forward on a hinged plate to allow easy access to clean, inspect and connect the F2 ports. The Terminal Hand-off Box can be mounted on a pole, in a pole, in a pedestal, on a wall or on strand.
• Light gray UV resistant 94V-0 polycarbonate plastic material
• Wind-Driven Rain Resistant Fiber Optic Enclosure
• Can be mounted on a pole, inside a pole, in a pedestal, on a wall or on strand
• Multiple sizes available
• Removable Door Access with captive 216 can wrench screws
• Cable Stub and non-Stubbed designs
• SC or LC or HMFOC or MPO options