We’re thrilled to announce our fiber and wireless solutions will be on display once again to mark the start of our 2024 tradeshow season. We couldn’t be more excited to be back on the road to meet you in person as we attend shows around the world from Tennessee to Germany.
In this blog, we’re previewing what you can expect if you attend the NATE UNITE Conference and the BREKO Fiberdays, and how you can interact with our experts at these events to learn more about the broadband solutions we offer.
Join us at NATE UNITE in Memphis, Tennessee, from February 19 to 22, where we’ll be stationed at booth 821. Don’t miss the opportunity to engage with influential decision-makers at this renowned conference and tradeshow. The NATE Conference features educational sessions, safety seminars, networking receptions, training courses, and even a 5K running race.
Be sure to stop by our booth to explore our innovative fiber and wireless solutions designed to meet your needs across applications from macro cell to small cell setups. Here’s what will be on display:
- 50 Ohm Cable Jumpers
- FTTA Outdoor Jumpers
- Hardened Category Cable Assemblies w/ Ground Wire
- Miniflex® Cabling Products
- Mini, Medium & Large Terminal Hand-off Boxes
- Perfect Link® CAT6A Cable w/ Ground Wire
- Power Transition Terminal
- SFIT Terminal Hand-off Box w/ LGX
- WISP Enclosure
- Fiber Wall Plate
- FTTH Deployment Kit
- FutureLink® Terminal Hand-off Box
- HFOC Assemblies
- Keystone Wall Plates & Accessories
- Mini House Box
- Miniflex® Cabling Products
- TuffDuct® Direct Buried Microduct
To learn more about the solutions being displayed at NATE UNITE, or if you’d like to schedule a meeting with our team while you’re there, fill out the form on this webpage.
The digital and fiber optic trade fair, Fiberdays, will take place in Wiesbaden, Germany, from February 27 to 28. More than 200 international exhibitors, including Belden experts representing the PPC and Sichert brands, will be on-site to present innovative solutions while debating the important issues of fiber optic expansion. At the show, attendees can visit our display at booth F2 in the north hall where our team will present the latest in fiber.
- Miniflex® Euroclass Cca Cable
- Miniflex® Indoor Microduct
- Miniflex® Protection Tube
- Miniflex® Standard Fiber Cable
- QuikPush® Cable Assemblies
- QuikPush®Nano Cable Assemblies
- FutureLink® Patch & Splice Splitter Housing
- FutureLink® Patch Only Enclosures
- FutureLink® Patch Only Splitter Housing
Visit our Fiberdays show webpage, for the full product list, and to discover who from our team will be in attendance.
If you are not able to visit us at these events in person but would like more information about how our solutions can help you, fill out the forms on our event webpages above or contact our customer service team and our experts will be in touch.