Representatives from PPC Broadband will be joining industry leaders at the upcoming SCTE-ISBE Cable-Tec Expo in Atlanta, Georgia this October 22 to October 25, 2018.
The Expo is North America's largest cable telecom event, offering the opportunity for cable professionals to share technical knowledge and see first-hand demonstrations of state-of-the-art technology solutions.This year's exhibition will feature an extensive program of activities, interactive events and educational sessions.
The roster of speakers includes representatives from The Rural Broadband Association, the National Cable Television Cooperative, ANGA Association, Comcast and the American Cable Association.
Technical workshops will be organized into eight topic areas over four days to enable attendees to customize their experience:
1) Wireline Access Network - featuring discussions on the future of DOCSIS/FDX; future-proofing fiber and node architectures; how to optimize network architectures for last-mile technologies and smart segmentation.
2) Wireless Access Network - including how to capitalize on the opportunities of 5G; the economics of multi-use case/multi-band 5G deployments; the challenges of 5G low-latency requirements for DOCSIS; and the architectures and economics of fixed wireless access for greenfield and brownfield overlay.
3) Internet of Things (IoT) - exploring the monetization of the IoT; industry standardization of IoT technologies and sustainable solutions for smart cities.
4) Digitizing the Customer Experience - predicting the customer-impact of network and service issues; the automation of networks and operations; the development of improved customer experiences; how to leverage more rapid agile testing and launching services.
5) Virtualization and Cloud - including the implications of cloud computing on cable networks; new product development; real-world examples of successful implementation and voice controlled services.
6) Operational Transformation - exploring the potential impacts of machine learning and artificial intelligence on the cable industry.
7) Video Services - transitioning to an all-IP world; advanced video services (HDR, UHD); emerging compression standards and delivering in-home video over Wi-Fi.
8) Security - including security as a service; Blockchain; IoT security and security analytics.
PPC fiber and broadband connectivity solutions
PPC will be showcasing a variety of broadband connectivity solutions on a coaxial wall display including: Perfect Flex®, Category Cable, Right Angle Adapters, Amplifiers, Hardline Connectors and AquaTight®.
Additionally, PPC will display its end-to-end fiber solutions portfolio including headend fiber management, high-density passives, cabinets, fiber transport and optimization equipment, custom cable assemblies, and fiber demarcation enclosures. Live demos will include the Optical Line Monitoring System (OLM), optical test equipment, and Miniflex® and QuikPush® fiber solutions for last-mile FTTx deployments.
Please stop by our booth (644) where you can meet members of the PPC team and find out more about how we can help fulfill your broadband requirements.
Georgia World Congress Center, 285 Andrew Young International Blvd NW, Atlanta, GA 30313
Exhibit Hall Dates: Tuesday, October 23 - Thursday, October 25
Technical Workshops: Monday, October 22 - Thursday, October 25
Registration: Discounted rates are available for STCE-ISBE members, with the opportunity to upgrade the Expo experience with Executive Membership.